Download and fill out the tryout registration form using the link below. Hard copies will be available at tryouts, as well.
This form is only for tryouts the 3rd week of June.
After tryouts all parents will receive a phone call from a coach letting you know if there is a spot on a team for your son or daughter. For those invited to join a team, you’ll come to the Holland Christian High Gym. Here you will fill out and/or turn in paperwork, try on sample uniforms, make payments and discuss details with TNT staff.
Holland Christian High School Gymnasium
950 Ottawa Ave, Holland, MI 49423
Thursday – June 20
6:00 – 7:30pm
All players who register at this event will receive a free TNT West window sticker!
To speed up the registration process, print the forms with the button below and fill them out ahead of time. You can fill everything out on-site, as well. Here is a list of everything that will be in the registration packet.
More details will be communicated during tryouts and on this page and Facebook as the tryout week (always the third week in June) approaches.
- TNT Billing & Player Information Sheet
- TNT West Liability Waiver
- GVSA Player & Parent Code of Conduct
- Heads-up Concussion Awareness
- USSF Medical, Release Form (copy player’s medical insurance card)
- Jersey number request form
At registration you will also take care of the following:
- Initial Club Fee Payment: Cash, money order or check payable to TNT West Soccer Club
- Player Proof of Age: (copy of birth certificate, passport, etc.) – ONLY If a NEW player to GVSA.
- TNT West Uniform Info:
- Uniforms – you’ll have a chance to see sample uniforms and figure out correct sizing. Other team gear may be on hand for puchase, as well. . A link to the TNT West Soccer – Team Gazelle uniform page will be emailed to you shortly after team registration. All uniforms must be ordered and paid for online and will ship direct to your home.
- Digital photo: for player cards. Visit the photo table for a current headshot, if new to TNT West Soccer